Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I was party to a conversation last year and received some pretty good advice. "Life usually happens either in "white water" or in "calm water". Our natural human tendency is to long for the calm waters where life is easy and predictable. Unfortunately, in the REAL natural scheme of things, our lives are lived in "whitewater"......tests and difficulties. That is how we stretch our potentiality and grow stronger in character and certitude.

Sometimes I can't help but think that I've stretched and grown enough in the past (almost) 4 years and the I am definitely ready for some calm water. And, by the way, if this isn't reality, I want to know who the humorist is that is writing my life's script. AND I am thinking of demanding a happy ending! I'm just saying.......... :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment